‘A Study of The Impact On Men and Their Partners In the short term & in the long term Of Attending Men’s Behaviour Change Programs’
by Professor Emeritus Thea Brown & Dr Catherine Flynn
The report will be launched by The Hon. Marcia Neave AO, Judge in Residence, Melbourne Law School.
- Date: Monday 1st May, 5:30-7:30 pm
- Venue: University House at the Woodward
10th Floor, Law Building 185 Pelham Street Carlton
- Drinks and Canapes will be served.
- RSVP by Monday 24th April using the form below.
- Parking is available surrounding the building metered up until 6.30pm or 7.30pm or for secure parking please refer to the map.