In this privacy statement, Violence Free Families means the Family Violence Prevention Foundation of Australia ACN 140 937 382 and “we” and “us” refer to Violence Free Families, and “our” has a similar meaning. “Website” means the website located at www.violencefreefamilies.org.au.
We are committed to respecting the privacy of all users of this Website. The types of information that may be collected as a result of your use of this Website are:
- the fact that you have visited the Website and the date and time of your visit;
- statistical information about your server address and your top level domain name (for example, .com, .com.au, .gov.au, .co.uk. etc);
- the pages you have accessed and the documents you have downloaded;
- the previous site you visited (if you have linked to this Website); and
- the type of browser you use.
We will not make any attempt to identify you or your browsing activities except when you choose to contribute to any bulletin board that may be set up on this Website. If you contribute to the bulletin board, we will record your name, email address, age (optional), gender (optional) and postcode (optional).
If you provide any personal information to us it will only be used for the purposes of enabling us to:
- provide services to you (such as responding to a query you have sent us);
- provide information and resources to you (if you order any Violence Free Families materials);
- meet our Website management needs; or
- engage in direct marketing activities via email (if you have registered your email address with us).
How to contact us